Biker Clothing Company - Took one almost 1 year to receive item and did not even receive item originally ordered.

I ordered a cropped jacket from last July 2014.They shipped it to the wrong address the 1st time.

Then when I brought this to their attention they said they will re-ship item. So months later they ship it to the wrong address AGAIN. When I brought this to their attention they said they would re-send but that I would have to pic another item because they ran out of what I original ordered. So I picked a replacement jacket that was similar.

They then sent this to the wrong address again for the 3rd time. SO finally today I receive a jacket from them that is not even fully finished or full description of what I ordered on their website. The jacket is missing all the graphics & gems that were described on hood and inside hood.

Why did they even bother to send this too me is beyond me.It is apparent they have no idea on how to run a business I sure hope that more and more events and shows will realize their bad business practices and not allow them as vendors anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cropped Jacket
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #653507

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Biker Clothing Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Biker Clothing Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Biker Clothing Company.
Filing a new complaint about