I ordered a cropped jacket from BikerClothingCompany.com last July 2014.They shipped it to the wrong address the 1st time.

Then when I brought this to their attention they said they will re-ship item. So months later they ship it to the wrong address AGAIN. When I brought this to their attention they said they would re-send but that I would have to pic another item because they ran out of what I original ordered. So I picked a replacement jacket that was similar.

They then sent this to the wrong address again for the 3rd time. SO finally today I receive a jacket from them that is not even fully finished or full description of what I ordered on their website. The jacket is missing all the graphics & gems that were described on hood and inside hood.

Why did they even bother to send this too me is beyond me.It is apparent they have no idea on how to run a business I sure hope that more and more events and shows will realize their bad business practices and not allow them as vendors anymore.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of cropped jacket from Biker Clothing Company and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $48 and wants Biker Clothing Company to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biker Clothing Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Biker Clothing Company?

Comments